Load Central Retailer
A Load Central Retailer is the one who sells prepaid load products such as cellphone prepaid, call cards, gaming cards, internet cards, and other prepaid load. Retailing can be done through one cellphone and one SIM, or though the use of the webtool. No more need to buy expensive retailer SIM from Globe, Smart, and Sun and no more need to maintain any physical card inventory.
Note: LoadCentral is highly recommended for internet shop owners, online store owners, and other persons who use the internet. Use this at your own risk if you plan to sell prepaid load for business using your cellphone only, since there are sometimes a few minor occasions of delays for text-based transactions. For fast transactions, please use the webtool. Rest assured that Load Central is still the Philippines number 1 and undisputed universal loading platform.
Register as a Retailer for FREE
How May We Help You?
Asenso Filipino Owner's Credibility Proof
In case of an error, please RELOAD the page or just simply press "F5" on your keyboard.
NOTE: After clicking the "SUBMIT" button, please allow the form to finish uploading. You will be redirected to another page ("THANK YOU" page) once your registration has been submitted successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will Load Central issue or sell a Retailer SIM?
No. Any mobile number (Smart, Talk N' Text, Globe, Touch Mobile, Sun) can be registered as a Load Central retailer number. All types of SIM card are accepted.
- How can I start selling the Load Central way?
You can start selling the Load Central way after your retailer account has been activated.
- How can I replenish my account?
You may purchase load wallet credits directly from Load Central or from us. Please check the manual page for more info.
- Can the same retailer number be registered to two or more dealers?
- How will I know of new products carried by Load Central?
Thru this website, via Webtool Crawler, IM Broadcast, e-Mail from Load Central and by SMS.
- How will I know about the discounts carried by Load Central?
We will give you a copy of the Retailer Discount Structure. You may also check the download page.
- What happens if I forgot my FL/SL securities?
Using your registered number just type the following:
RESET<SPACE>SMS send to 09285067310 for SMS (SL)
RESET<SPACE>WEBTOOL send to 09285067310 for Webtool (SL)
Please be informed of the schedule for resetting.
Monday to Friday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
- What happens if my retailer SIM and/or mobile phone are lost or stolen? What happens to my remaining wallet load?
You must immediately notify us so we can deactivate or block your mobile number. You must then request us to register another mobile number as your new retailer SIM. Send us a copy of your valid ID so we could then inform Load Central by a written notice (fax or email) and request that the remaining balance in your old registered number be transferred to your new one.
- How can I get a transaction report?
You can generate your own sales transaction report thru the Load Central webtool.
- What must I do for ACCESS DENIED errors on my webtool?
This happens when there are several unsuccessful login attempts to your Load Central webtool account or when you have similar FL and SL securities. Make sure you have different FL and SL. Using your registered number just type the following RETOFF<SPACE>FL Security and send to any of the Load Central access numbers.
- Be careful of scammers.
- Avoid transacting with FAKE dealers/agents.
- Beware of fake and exaggerated advertisements found in other websites.
- Be careful of offers that gives higher product discounts. LoadCentral discounts can only be modified by LoadCentral itself. No person can alter these discounts.